Typical Usage: Fine/Very Good - Fine book in very good jacket.
- Without defects
- NEAR FINE
- Little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- VERY GOOD
- Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive.
- The average used book with all pages present. Books with loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine, torn dust jackets, can fall into this category.
- Obviously well-worn and handled but no text pages are missing, however, it may be without endpapers or a title page. There might be markings, but they do not interfere with readability.
- All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category.